A place to display my crafts, card making, scrapbooking, and news

Crafts, cardmaking, scrapbooking, and day to day

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

No cricut, no problem

I made this card many years ago when I didn't have a cricut yet. I followed a tutorial from splitcoaststampers for this card. The front is set in similar to a picture frame. I added picket fence punch and I cut out the butterfly from patterned paper. The inside had a picture of our unit at the time. This was a welcome back card because my friend had been out on sick leave several months and was returning to work. This card was easily made with my paper trimmer and scorer. If you want me to find the tutorial, let me know in the comments. Thank you for stopping by. I am working on a bigger project and card for later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment