A place to display my crafts, card making, scrapbooking, and news

Crafts, cardmaking, scrapbooking, and day to day

Monday, July 7, 2014

Hope you had a great 4th of July!

I saw a similar card to this and decided to try to recreate it. I like how it turned out. Here's my card.
             Link to inspiration card   
I made it for a friend of mine who's husband serves in the army and she'd loves Americana things. The flag was made by stamping my CTMH star spangled blue ink in the upper corner and then I drew perfect medium stars on it and added white perfect pearls to it. The stripes were made with CTMH holiday red and I just swiped the ink across the card and hoped for the best. The planes were cut from cricut stand and statute cartridge. I also smeared an off white chalk ink pad in between the holiday red.  I will like the inspiration photo below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment