A place to display my crafts, card making, scrapbooking, and news

Crafts, cardmaking, scrapbooking, and day to day

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Happy Birthday to me!!!

I just ordered lots of goodies for my business and I am so excited to show you them. I hope everyone is excited because these new products come out to buy 8/1, yes that is next week!!!  I am still anxiously awaiting the announcement of the release of the new Artfully Sent Cricut collection.
This collection is all about the card making and that is what I love to do the most. I ordered all the new CTMH alcohol markers they are professional grade that compete against copics. I am so excite to start coloring. I have been watching a lot of others with them to be able to start as soon as they arrive. I ordered base and bling to make some necklaces. I can't wait to show them off!   It's been a very nice birthday. My friends at work decorated my office. I had a free birthday coffee from Starbucks and a great lunch and dinner out. Plus I had a ton of really great messages. Project Runway premiered tonight and I went to my parents just to see it since I don't have cable. As soon as the second Hobbit movie is done, I'm watching it an fast forwarding thru commericals. Movie was great and Project Runway was great too. Here's what google greeted me with this morning(7/24):
Here's the decorations my coworker's did for me:
 


No comments:

Post a Comment