A place to display my crafts, card making, scrapbooking, and news

Crafts, cardmaking, scrapbooking, and day to day

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Hummingbird and skylark card

There's been a bunch of birthdays lately and I am trying to catch up in posting about them. My adopted cousin had a birthday two weeks ago and so I helped my mom make her first card to send to her and then I made a card as well. My mom's card was inspired by the farewell card I made recently.
Here's mom's card with her own take on it.
Here's the inside of her card:
Her card used stamp set from the reitired CTMH Veranda Workshop on the Go called Follow Your Heart. Also she added elements cut from CTMH Skylark paper pack that is retiring the end of July which means if you want it, order from me now!
Here's my card that also used the Skylark paper and same shaped card:
I cut the blue bird out of a different part of the same paper and added with foam tape to stand out nore. Here's the inside of the card:
 
 I used my skylark stamp set for the dragonfly. The sunflower stamp set is from my retired stash and I have enjoyed using it a lot lately. The neat thing about it is you layer the same ink color for two different parts together and it adds shading. I may have to make a video about this stamp set, I love it so much. It was one of my first orders 8 years ago and I have been figuring out more and more ways to use it. My favorite flower is sunflowers. They are the happiest flower to me. I hope cousin Rosie had a great birthday. She lives in Missouri and had just been down to visit. I loved showing mom my favorite CTMH products and how to use them. She was stamping like a pro in not time. The quality of CTMH stamp sets and how clear they are make placement so easy! Here's where you can order these supplies" top note card , skylark paper  , cocoa ink, lagoon, desert sand , blush, sweet leaf, retired sunny yellow, and a gold marker."  Thank you for stopping by!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment