A place to display my crafts, card making, scrapbooking, and news

Crafts, cardmaking, scrapbooking, and day to day

Sunday, July 20, 2014

First Youtube video

I filmed this video in May and thats how long I had been trying to figure out why it wouldn't upload. I learned a few things in imovie today and was able to add music and get the upload to work. I am currently uploading video I edited together of my friend's Marla's daughter's first birthday. I am new to videos and to video editing, so please hang in here with me. This video was just a trial run to see if it would work. Videoing is a lot of fun. I am working on ideas for future videos and blogs.  Without futher rambling, here is my simple cupcake topper video.
I hope you liked the video. Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment