A place to display my crafts, card making, scrapbooking, and news

Crafts, cardmaking, scrapbooking, and day to day

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Damask Divas December Blog Hop - Snowhaven

Since there was only one other person besides myself that signed up for the Dec blog hop, it was decided not to have one for Dec. I am going to go ahead and show the card I had been working on.
It is from the Artfully Sent CTMH Cricut Cartridge. I cut it out of CTMH White Daisy cardstock. The width was cut at 11.5, so that the finished card is close to 5 x7. I colored the ornaments in silver and gold and just put a piece of the snow haven card stock behind it.
I love the pretty snowflake print! Here's the other side of the paper and inside of the card:
These prints would also be beautiful to cut out holiday boxes or bags for gift giving!!
Thank you for stopping by!!  Big news for tomorrow, Dec 1st, only all the CTMH Cricut collections will be 20% off!!! You can even get our latest and greatest cartridge, Artfully Sent in that amazing deal!!  So, check it out at  http://frommtheheart.ctmh.com/Retail/Products.aspx?CatalogID=11
 

No comments:

Post a Comment