A place to display my crafts, card making, scrapbooking, and news

Crafts, cardmaking, scrapbooking, and day to day

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Little surprises for Boss's birthday

My supervisor at work is really great. Her birthday was yesterday. Team decided to get little gifts for her and give them throughout the day. I made the card and the little tags for the gifts. Everything turned out really nice for her. The day started bad for me because my laptop broke and so I couldn't use my Explore at all. I had planned to have the explore draw out the to and from so that nothing had to be filled out and I had planned on embellishing the front of each tag. I have collected lots of things over the years. I went thru and found a set of little cards with envelopes and embellished them up.
Here they are completed.

The pink butterfly is a close to my heart stamp that was fussy cut. The red roses are from CTMH artiste. I had cut a bunch out and assembled them a long time ago and keep them handy.               
Here's the card finished I show the other day. I just added happy birthday. I had cut that probably on my cricut personal. that's how long it has been.
Thank you for stopping by! I have had extreme problems since my laptop broke and so I am so happy my dad's birthday card is done. I made it weeks ago. I hope he won't be disappointed that the decorations didn't turn out since my laptop broke. The newer computers just don't seem to work as well with Design Space. My laptop is vista based and I spent four hours trying to get a windows 7 laptop to work and it didn't want to work with shockwave. At least the card and gift is nice, even though the little extras I love to do won't be.

No comments:

Post a Comment