A place to display my crafts, card making, scrapbooking, and news

Crafts, cardmaking, scrapbooking, and day to day

Monday, November 17, 2014

CTMH Artfully Sent Fabulous birthday pop up card

Happy Monday!!!  It is snowing here in TN and has been a winter wonderland this beautiful morning. I made this awesome pop up card for coworker that just turned fabulous 50 today! This card was so quick and easy.


The outside paper is CTMH Yuletide Cheer and the inside is CTMH colonial white. The gold glitter paper was cut from my stash using the Artfully Sent front. The stickers were from the dollar tree and are 3 d.


I tied twine from my stash in the inside to give the pop up more support. The Happy Birthday Banner inside is colonial white paper colored with Shin Han Peony Purple marker. The original banner read "birthday Girl" I used contour to remove girl so it didn't cut and then I cut Lori and put over where girl would be. For some reason, I couldn't get Lori to cut out of Birthday as it was supposed to and, so I just cut it separately and glued on. I hope you enjoyed my card and thank you for stopping by!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment