A place to display my crafts, card making, scrapbooking, and news

Crafts, cardmaking, scrapbooking, and day to day

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

quick mention

I am so busy making things for today that I can't show in this post what I am making as it's in a process still in my mind, but I didn't want to let a chance go by to show you really can make a lot of things out of not much, if you put your mind to it. First several years ago, Jason made this fake bomb for a friend's MacGyver costume.

This year Jason needed a camera to be Frank West from the video game Dead Rising as his costume for Halloween. He took the fake bomb appart some and then made it into a real looking camera.


He used a fake coin as his based to mold the necklace and then he painted it also. I be back with paper crafting posts and tutorials, but I just wanted to take a minute and show off my crafty husband. Now if I could just get him addicted to cricut stuff! For my costume, I didn't do any crafting. I was Mario.
It was a very fun Halloween! I wore my Mario costume to work and was working away in my haunted looking cubicle. I was Mario for the trick or treaters and then Mario again for a party the next day. It was a lot of fun. I'll be back soon with many new crafty things and cards. Thank you for stopping by!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment