A place to display my crafts, card making, scrapbooking, and news

Crafts, cardmaking, scrapbooking, and day to day

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

CTMH Artiste leaf box

This is the cutest little box I made a few years ago for thanksgiving. I sized it fit to page on my imagine back then and I made enough for everyone at thanksgiving and filled them with candy. I cut everything with this beautiful paper I bought at big lots back when they sold scrapbooking supplies. I am not sure why I never posted this to my blog before, but since I have to wait until Black Friday to buy a new computer(And because I thought it was too pretty to throw out) I thought I'd share know.
Here's the inside.  I just took it apart to show you how it goes together.
Here's the outside. I just folded all the score lines and ran ribbon to each of the holes.

I folded it up and held the tab tight. I used red score tape. 
I pulled the ribbon tight and added the leaf I had colored the end and glittered the leaf. The leafis from the same cut file with the box. Glitter was applied with clear nail polish and then I went over it again to seal the glitter. 
Here's what the bottom looks like after it's assembled.

Here it is all read for the thanksgiving table. I hope you enjoyed this post. thank you for stopping by!







No comments:

Post a Comment