A place to display my crafts, card making, scrapbooking, and news

Crafts, cardmaking, scrapbooking, and day to day

Friday, February 20, 2015

lots of stamping to make a pretty card

Today's card was all about using with some of my favorite CTMH products!

The top square banner was made using the squares from the year noted stamp set. The stamp was meant to be check boxes, but I thought they made a fun banner. I filed in each square with liquid glass and then added glitter. The liquid glass holds the glitter better so it doesn't come all of on your hands. I used the pretty banner stamps alternating between glacier, lagoon, cotton candy, and sorbet.
The bird stamp is from fabulous finds, I think. It's the same set with the cardinal one I did. I colored it with some touch twin markers and then added liquid glass and ultra fine glitter to his chest. The happy birthday was stamped in sorbet and then I colored it with sorbet water color pencil and used blending tool to finish. Thank you for stopping by!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment