A place to display my crafts, card making, scrapbooking, and news

Crafts, cardmaking, scrapbooking, and day to day

Monday, February 23, 2015

CTMH Cut Above favors/treat bags


I made 40 of these CTMH treat bags with Hersey kisses and gave for Valentines day. The kits come with cellophane bags, the per scored bag wrap, stickers, foam dots and 1 inch circles. All I did was put a sticker on the bottom of each kiss and then fill each bag with the kisses. The wrapper folds up, around the bag you then stamp it all in place and cover with foam tape and the stamped circle. I decided to finish mine with heat epoxy stickers from the dollar tree.
I had more than 40 people in my office and family and friends, so I made 30 treat bag toppers out of CTMH heart strings paper. I cut the strips to the width of the dollar store treat bags and I cut the paper at 2 I niches high then I scored at 1 inch on the strip and folded over the paper. I secured this with staples and added more hearts. The treat bags also have heart shaped notebooks the I decorated with washi tape and baker twine. I found the notebooks at the dollar tree.
I love how everything went together. 
 CTMH also carries a birthday and Christmas themed cut a over favor kit.
Everyone loved this and it felt good to have something for everyone this year.



No comments:

Post a Comment