A place to display my crafts, card making, scrapbooking, and news

Crafts, cardmaking, scrapbooking, and day to day

Thursday, February 19, 2015

sea gull card

I have been very very busy with lots of birthdays and Valentine's Day. I will try to get it all caught  up soon. I wanted to show the envelope and card I made for my Mom's birthday today.
I used the banner stamps from the now retired CTMH year noted set and stamped in cotton candy and sorbet CTMH ink. I drew the lady bug details by hand with a ball point pen and then I ran it thru my new cuttlebug and embossed. 
I left the back flap of the envelope out of the embossing folder and then stamped. I liked the look of the plain with the embossed.


The outside of the card was made by taking masking tape and rubbing it on a CTMH glacier ink pad and then applying to the card and removing.  The result is really neat! The scalloped and embossed pink piece was made with a embossing and cutting plate that came with my cuttlebug. I finished the cards with sea gulls made by my explore inside and out.

Thank you for stopping by.





No comments:

Post a Comment