A place to display my crafts, card making, scrapbooking, and news

Crafts, cardmaking, scrapbooking, and day to day

Monday, February 2, 2015

Dr Who tshirts

I just love my cricut explore because it makes incredible things I could have only dreamed of. I have a good friend that was getting married and we threw her a themed Dr Who bachelorette party. I made t shirts for her and my husband. I wore my Dr Who dress from hot topic and it was a fun night. It was my 1st time using cricut iron on vinyl and it was fast and fun to make. I made a video of me applying the vinyl cut out to the tshirts. Here is the video:
If you view my blog thru your email, you may not see the video. You may have to view it on my blog  page. Usually Dr. Who is a time lord, so I changed it to bride lord to fit better. I imported a tardis picture from google image search and cleaned it up in design space. Cricut vinyl cuts best at the medium vinyl setting on the explore. For my husband's tshirt, I made him the k9 for the font and faithful companion for the back. Font is from www.dafont.com and is called dr who. Bride lord tshirt is navy. K9 shirt is black. Here's the bride lord shirt in design space.

 Here's pictures of the shirts and a few of the party that was at a friends house.







Here's the bride, my hubby, and I that night. The party was so much fun! Thank you for stopping by!





No comments:

Post a Comment