A place to display my crafts, card making, scrapbooking, and news

Crafts, cardmaking, scrapbooking, and day to day

Saturday, July 16, 2016

Watercolor card featuring wavy blossoms and hostess stamp funny birthday


I took a simple watercolor gradiention(dark to start, but then more and more water so the color fades out) then literally threw some watercolor on top, trimmed the water to fit the card base and added two stamps and some sequins.  So much fun!! I made a video to show the two stamp sets used. They retire July 31 and I think they are must have in any stamp collection.  I have colored the wavy blossom stamped images with shinhan makers too and they do great with this design. Comment below, if you are interested in having a party thru fb, catalog, or , at your home, or thru my online website.  shop my website www.frommtheheart.ctmh.com  Thank you for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment