A place to display my crafts, card making, scrapbooking, and news

Crafts, cardmaking, scrapbooking, and day to day

Monday, July 25, 2016

Crazy good occasions!

My husband received news Friday that he got the new job he wanted! ! He has been working for 4 years delivering newspapers for the local newspaper company.  Job was everyday. It has been tough on him, on us, and our car to never have a day off. The job though got us thru some rough spots, especially when I was too sick to work. The new job has weekends off and will have him off in the afternoon.  I am off weekends and off in the evening.  I am excited we will have dinner every night still and with the weekends off together, we can go on a mini trip somewhere.  We haven't been able to do that in 4 years. Today is his first day and he is nervous.  I wanted to make him a note to encourage him. I used a Close to My Heart picture my life card Through out the year.
I also used the CTMH stamp set Crazy good occasions.
 
 I stamped "you got this" in ctmh sapphire pigment ink and "congratulations" in ctmh peacock pigment ink. I hand wrote the rest. Took me one minute to make this and I put the note on some lunch and tea that I packed for his lunch last night. He had to leave this morning at 3am and I wanted him to know I am cheering him on I love him. I  will use the pml card in our scrapbook for this year.
 Picture is not true  to color because it was taken in bad lighting.  Pml card looks like watercolored hearts. Every card in this set is so pretty!! The stamp set and these pml cards retire 7/31/16. Order before they are gone!! There's so much to be done with either. These pml cards are great for notes, cards, pocket scrapbooking, and regular scrapbook page. They can be dressed up, used as photo mats, cut up, or shown on there own. I am planning to post every day until 7/31 to show projects with retiring products. To order any CTMH products,  click here. Thank you for stopping by!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment