A place to display my crafts, card making, scrapbooking, and news

Crafts, cardmaking, scrapbooking, and day to day

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Stamping on a tile to make a coaster

Welcome! Today we have a bit of Christmas in July and another amazing stamp set that retires 7/31. This video was filmed prior to Christmas and I really thought I posted it. I am glad it is finally online today! It took 4 hours to load to YouTube. I have no clue why, but that is way the post is late afternoon.  We have 4 days left! Here's the video:  
 I added felt circles to the bottom and everyone loved their coasters. The Shinhan markers worked perfect on them and still look great after use. I love this stamp set, to order supplies shown in video, go to my website www.frommtheheart.ctmh.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment