A place to display my crafts, card making, scrapbooking, and news

Crafts, cardmaking, scrapbooking, and day to day

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Fox in the birch woods CTMH Artfully Sent Cricut Collection

Today I am featuring one of my favorite cricut cartridges CTMH Artfully Sent Cricut Collection has so many wonderful and easy cuts. I can make a card in 5 minutes start to finish and they look complex but are so easy!  I made a video to show the finished card.  The cut is meant to be two colors. I cut the white card base 10x7, so when folded it is 5 height x 7 width. I used atg tape around the inside white frame and a little glue stick to adhere to the lagoon with fox cut out. Then I cut orange paper 5x7 with my paper trimmer and finished the card inside, but the orange fox shows thru the lagoon cut. 
 The inside was finished with some simple circut cut balloons and I drew the balloon strings with a pen.
I gave the card to my friend,  Jennifer,  because her last name is fox. I attached some fox Jamberry nail wraps as a gift. The CTMH Artfully Sent Cricut Collection retires 7/31/16 and it is really sad because it is one of my favorite go to circut cartridges. If you don't have it, you should get it before it retires. I am sure you will be a fan of it too. The stamps that come with it are wonderful too. You can buy the collection on my website www.frommtheheart.ctmh.com Thank you for stopping by! I hope to continue daily posts of retiring items until 7/31/16.

No comments:

Post a Comment