A place to display my crafts, card making, scrapbooking, and news

Crafts, cardmaking, scrapbooking, and day to day

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Treasured friend

I have a close work friend who's last day was 8/22. I made this little card for her as a just because and to thank you for a twix bar she had shared with me. This is a great stamp set from CTMH.   I stamped the shells in chocolate and so touch of hollyhock. I added the shells I had water colored and the sentiment from the stamp set. Ink and stamp set can be found on my CTMH site. Just click the shopping card on the top right of my blog page.

Here's the inside of the little card

 I attached the card to a cute little gift bag. Inside is some candy and a sea shell. 
Thank you for stopping by!!
Products used:
Here's the August specials:
Stamp of the Month

August 2014: What a Hoot


fpo
S1408 What a Hoot, set of 17

Recommended Blocks:
1" × 1" (Y1000)
2" × 2" (Y1003)
2" × 3 1/2" (Y1009)
4" × 5" (Y1012)

Beautiful Stamps, Amazing Discounts

Each month you can purchase a new D-size stamp set, available for one month only, for just $5— that’s over 70% off retail! When you place an order of $50 or more in Close To My Heart products, you qualify for this special Stamp of the Month pricing.

August 2014: What a Hoot (S1408)

Spend $50 and get this Stamp of the Month set for just $5.


Picture Perfection

Your picture-perfect pocket scrapbooking adventure awaits!

August 2014: Picture Perfection

Choose from 1 of 8 Memory Protectors™ designs!

During the month of August, when you purchase any of the 13 available Picture My Life™ scrapbooking programs featured in the 2014–2015 Annual Inspirations idea book at their full retail price of $24.95 USD / $27.50 CAD, you are eligible to add your choice of 1 of 8 qualifying Memory Protectors™ 10-packs for just $3 (USD & CAD)! Each Picture My Life scrapbooking program already includes a coordinating 10-pack of Memory Protectors, so when you add your additional 10-pack for only $3 you will be well on your way to your own picture-perfect pocket scrapbooking adventure!
Contact me for more details.
*Offer valid August 1–31, 2014 while supplies last.

No comments:

Post a Comment