A place to display my crafts, card making, scrapbooking, and news

Crafts, cardmaking, scrapbooking, and day to day

Monday, August 18, 2014

Pilot V5 pens with Cricut Explore Christmas subway art

 
Happy Monday! This is a short post to showcase more of the excellent detail of the Pilot V5 pen. I hope you were able to see the detail it drew in this sign language here:
Here's a short video of my explore at work drawing Christmas Subway art that I found in my Cricut design space subscription:
 
As always, if you follow by email, you may have to visit my blog or youtube channel to watch my videos. I have no idea why that is or how to fix it. If you know, please let me know! Here's a picture of the finished subway art that I wrote 4 sections at once of:


Here's a picture of the pens. I got a 4 pack of green, blue, black, and red plus a bonus regular pen at Walmart. These are the fine tip and fit the circut explore. Only these with the top fit, the click ones do not. Now I just need to cut these into 4 individual pieces and make some Christmas cards! I have a lot of ideas this year for Christmas cards and I want to have a Christmas card workshop. Thank you for my subscriber's, if you would share my blog with others and ask them to subscribe. It would love to see my fan base grow. This is my stress relief and I get such joy out of it!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment