A place to display my crafts, card making, scrapbooking, and news

Crafts, cardmaking, scrapbooking, and day to day

Friday, January 30, 2015

St Louis Cardinals car decal and custom cup

Thank you for stopping by!!! I made this St Louis car decal with my cricut explore. It is thre layers of orcal 651 outdoor vinyl. I used the magic cover to layer each piece of vinyl and then rubbed all the layers on it and added the backing to give it.
I added a white circle of vinyl as the base of cardinals image so that you could see it better on the red cup. It is hard to see in this picture, but I put Rosalie in dark blue vinyl at the bottom of the cup. Pictures had to be taken in a hurry as she was leaving to go back to Missouri and I was in a rush to finish.
Thank you for stopping by!  Please subscribe, if you haven't. I will be posting a St Louis box card I made with video of it and more CTMH cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment