A place to display my crafts, card making, scrapbooking, and news

Crafts, cardmaking, scrapbooking, and day to day

Sunday, January 4, 2015

More Coffee cups

Hello, I have made quite a few coffee cups now and I wanted to share some more today. I hope you have a relaxing Sunday. Beverly loves Elvis. I googled Elvis svg and found this great image and cleaned it up as a basic upload in design space. I made a navy blue Starbucks logo for my uncle Steve.
The chevon was already on the cup, but I added Jeanne Ann to it. I cut the golfer from design space subscription and added it to the center of Phil's coffee logo. 

Starbuck coffee cups in favorite colors. I cut the sleeves but only the orange one turned out any good to give.
Here's another cup I made by my tree.


Add caption

No comments:

Post a Comment