A place to display my crafts, card making, scrapbooking, and news

Crafts, cardmaking, scrapbooking, and day to day

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

CTMH cardinal Thank you card

Thank you for stopping by!!  Today I am showing some of my favorite things, card making, CTMH stamps, CTMH ink, and CTMH paper. I made this card to thank some one for their order from me. Anyone who places an order from me always receives a custom made card just for them!


This card started out as the cardinal image stamped on white daisy cardstock in Archival black. I then used the Shinhan markers to color in the bird and flowers. I cut the image out and ran the edge of the square on the ink pad and then I dabbed bamboo ink around the bird. I left some areas around the bird and flowers white to give a highlight effect. I cut out a bracket image with my cricut explore and my Artfully sent Cartridge and I used the left over cut out as a template to sponge Sorbet ink around the edges to form a sponged bracket. I popped the bird image up with foam circles to the middle of the bracket.  I cut a piece of chalk it up paper, ran the sorbet ink pad over the edges, and added the strip just above the bird. I used the sentiment stamps from the Artfully Sent collection to stamp "thank you so very much". I added 3 green epoxy bubbles to the strip of chalk it up paper. I finished the card by running my sorbet ink pad all around the card's edges.


Here's a list of CTMH supplies used:
Colonial white card and envelope set
Fabulous you stamp set
Shinhan Carmine alcohol marker
Shinhan Cherry Pink alcohol marker
Shinhan Tender Pink alcohol marker
Shinhan Marigold alcohol marker
Shinhan leaf green alcohol marker
Shinhan lavender alcohol marker
Shinhan Touch Twin colorless blender
Bamboo ink pad
Sorbet Ink pad
Chalk it up paper
Green epoxy bubbles
Archival Black ink
Artfully Sent Cricut collection




Thank you for stopping by!! January has a great deal on double hostess rewards when you send $350 this month. I would love our business and you will love the great products CTMH has to offer. I hope you enjoyed my card today. I just received the Sorbet ink and I think it will be used a lot. It is a beautiful coral color. I also received my CTMH rolling tote. It is a lot bigger than I imagined it. I am looking forward to having all my products organized and ready to be on the go. I am now waiting for the organizers that go in it to come. I plan sometime this year to do a video demonstrating the ease of the shin han markers. If you have any requests to see the products o have any questions, please let me know in the comments. If you are trying to figure out if a certain CTMH color is what you had in mind, contact me and I'll mail you a sample. I have samples of all the papers CTMH carries. Have a great day!























2 comments: