A place to display my crafts, card making, scrapbooking, and news

Crafts, cardmaking, scrapbooking, and day to day

Monday, January 26, 2015

Remberence glass blocks


I am sorry for the blurriness of the photo. I was taken on a camera phone and looked completely clear on my email, but isn't on here. A friend of mine had friends and family that lost loved oncs all at the same time. I made her glass blocks that all say "Because someone we love I in Heaven, there's a little bit of Heaven in out home" and below each saying is the full name of the person that passed. Clue bows for the men and purple for the women. She is giving them as gifts to those grieving. I brought the ribbon at hobby lobby and used hobby lobby brand black vinyl. I do not recommend Hobby Lobby vinyl because the letters kept falling off and shifting from the backing after I weeded it.

                                                         













I hope you can see the blocks to make out what they look like. I frosted each block on both sides before I added the vinyl..
Thank you for stopping by!!




























No comments:

Post a Comment