A place to display my crafts, card making, scrapbooking, and news

Crafts, cardmaking, scrapbooking, and day to day

Friday, July 31, 2015

Friends leaving work

Today was a sad day for me as 10 friends at work had their last day today. I went to the dollar tree and found these cute faux mason jars.



I cut apart different silk flowers, arranged them and added a sign from the circut Christmas cartridge. The signs shinny pole fit in the vase perfectly! I typed up the dedication to each person, print, cut, and attached to the sign. The sign is two layers. I used the seaside greetings stamp set from CTMH to make the front of the cards. I used water color pencils and blending pen also. Card base is Martha Stewart wedding invitation kit.  I added a hand written note and attached over those white glue strip lines.

Thank you for stopping by! 


No comments:

Post a Comment