A place to display my crafts, card making, scrapbooking, and news

Crafts, cardmaking, scrapbooking, and day to day

Friday, July 3, 2015

Graduation cards

Hi, I had been locked out of my blog with password changes. I hope the problem is fixed because I have a ton of updates coming straight from CTMH convention. For today, I want to share these graduation cards I made for my second cousins that just graduated high school. I used black and gray cricut paper that's comes in the 12*24 pack on cricut.com. The gold is canary paper fundamentals CTMH paper and white us CTMH with daisy. All cuts from Wild Card cartridge and cut by cricut explore. The canary paper that a shiny crack ground with raised chevrons. I am going to put some money inside the diploma.





Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment