A place to display my crafts, card making, scrapbooking, and news

Crafts, cardmaking, scrapbooking, and day to day

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Boss's day cards

This post is a week late , but the cards were on time for boss's day oct 16th. I used artfully sent the new CTMH cartridge for this card and I ran the iris piece threw the cuttlebug with a stripped embossing folder that my friend Sarah sent me.
Main card is CTMH lagoon and the striped paper is from my stash. 
I made this second card from everyday cricut cartridge that is in circut design space subscription. I attached text of Happy Boss's day and then I flattened it and printed then cut with my explore. It cut out two butterflies the same size and added them on top for dimension. Then I added the piece to card base cut this the explore. 


No comments:

Post a Comment