A place to display my crafts, card making, scrapbooking, and news

Crafts, cardmaking, scrapbooking, and day to day

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Black history birthday decoration

Supervisor at work enjoys black history so much that every year for close to 10 years he has had a black history display out for everyone to view and then we have our unity luncheon. This year his team wanted black history decorations. Well there isn't a place to go get those, so they asked me to make some. I said, whom all should I include? The result were these nice rectangluar collage pictures of famous black people in five different genres. I used the print then cut feature on my explore and then I matted each in brown. I printed be matted a picture of him to be in the mix with famous leaders in history. He is famous to us and these leaders made an impact to all races so I left it at famous leaders. I hope he likes it. I just did one wall and the rest of his office is all Happy Birthday.

Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment