A place to display my crafts, card making, scrapbooking, and news

Crafts, cardmaking, scrapbooking, and day to day

Tuesday, July 12, 2016

July CMTH special!!!


I'd love to have you on my team!
You can meet me virtually on this video:

Check out this amazing consultant kit! You get a medium organizer full of CTMH products and everything to start your business. (or you can be a hobbyist!)

Here's the perk for joining in July:

Early Bird Sign-Up Special

Get new products FREE by signing up as a Consultant!

Early Bird Sign-Up Special


Pick either collection of the new Whimsy, Adventure, or Enchantment paper pack (will release in August) and get the complements too, all free just for July. This is a lot of value for $75 plus you get $50 in Special Product Credit. It basically makes the kits $25. I have been a hobbyist for 2 years just because I love the products! But, you can work your business and make money and earn amazing incentive rewards and even earn the incentive trip to Thailand!
Want to join? Click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment