A place to display my crafts, card making, scrapbooking, and news

Crafts, cardmaking, scrapbooking, and day to day

Friday, May 15, 2015

Jamberry Nails how to

I hope you are having a great day! My jamicure as it is so called by Jamberry is still going strong. I will show an update on Monday to see where I am at on them. That will be one week. They only thing I have done is cut some of the nail just to smooth it out. The nail wraps need to be applied to clean, dry, free from oils nails. I read lots of tips and one thing everyone said is to make sure all the oil was completely off.
I wrote out all the steps start to finish written out:
Step 1: Wash your hands in blue regular dawn dish soap and dry them. This is the best at removing oils
Step 2: remove any poilsh from your nails with 100% actone
Step 3: Use the nail wrap strips to size the wrap that is slightly smaller than each nail. This is extremely important also as they wont stay down on any remaining cuticule or skin
Step 4: Use a cuticle stick to push back cuticles on all nails
Step 5: use the white Jamberry buffer or a nail filer to get off any ridges or shine to your nail and remove any spare curticle
Step 6: go over nails with either the Jamberry nail prep, rubbing alchol, or 100% actone
Step 7: Cut one side of the wraps in half based on the length of your nails. You wont to have a little over the tip, but not much.

Step 8: Lift wrap off of carrier sheet at the cut end with cuticle or orange stick. Then put the wrap by heat source, Jamberry mini heater, a hairdryer, or hot iron under it curls slighty(do not let your wrap touch the heat source)

Step 9: apply rounded end of the wrap at your cuticle and roll off stick, then smooth down wrap with your finger to make sure it is sealed.
Step 10: either put your finger by the jamberry mini heater or hair dryer for a few seconds, then rub down entire wrap again. You can also put your finger in a plastic baggy and rub a cotton bag filled with rice that has been placed on a hot iron, on your nail and rub the wrap down. This baggy techique works well for children or short nails. It helps too if your sensitive to the heat. Repeat on all nails.
Step 11: Last step! either use a file a 90 degree angle and file in a downward motion at the tip of the nail under the excess wrap comes off, or you can cut nail clippers and clip nail and wrap together until they are all the right length and excess wrap is removed.
 You can follow with a bit of cuticle oil at around the cuticle if you wish.

Here's the office Jamberry video on application:
Here's a great video on tips and tricks:
I know the last girl has her own Jamberry store. I posted it because she was so helpful when I was learning. Since I am still learning as I go, I am waiting to make my offical how to video.

How long do they stay on?
They are to stay on up to 2 weeks on your fingers and I am currently doing the two week challenge on my mixed jamberry manicure. They are to stay on your toes up to 4 weeks. That time is based on average nail growth and my nails are so short. I forgot to take a picture of my toes but they look the same as Monday. I just did one accent nail on them. Monday I will be sure to show you a picture of the toes with the fingers.

How do you remove them?
The removal process is easy and will not damage your nails! Simply heat the wraps for 5-10 seconds and gently lift the edges. The wraps should slide off easily. If they’re still attached, try soaking them in nail polish remover for a few seconds. The remover will gently remove the adhesive and the wraps will separate from your nails without damaging your nails. Or you can heat them to lift the edges and put your nails in warm water and then use the cuticle stick to gently rub the wrap off.

I will video when I remove mine in a week and show the step by step process and my new manicure reveal at the end!!

How much do they cost?
Each sheet is $15 +tax. A sheet breaks down to 2 manicures and 2 pedicures with 8+ accent wraps. The best deal you can get is Buy 3, get 1 free! That’s $45 +tax for 4 sheets, a breakdown of $11.25 +tax per sheet. That’s less than $3 per manicure and/or pedicure! When you factor in that they last so much longer than a regular manicure, the savings stacks up!

I'd appreciate your business! You can click on host right on my Jamberry shop, enter when you want to party and I'll get back to you to plan your best party. If you want to order, but not hostess contact me and I'll add your order to my upcoming order. My website is www.TicTacToes.jamberrynails.net
Thank you for stopping by. Remember if viewing from email, go to my website so you can view these great videos in the post. I think watching the videos helped me the most. Have a great weekend!!! Coming soon I will be posting my Japanese Cherry Blossom tree how to paint it step by step with lots of pictures!!! I meant to this week, but it's been so busy! Please subscribe to my blog, if you haven't. I am two people away from 40 followers and I will have a giveaway at 40. Let me a comment on this post, and I will mail you free samples of Jamberry nail wraps!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment