A place to display my crafts, card making, scrapbooking, and news

Crafts, cardmaking, scrapbooking, and day to day

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

CTMH Deal of the Day Haul

I made two videos of the Deal of the Day boxes I ordered. My first was $35 and I received over double the value in it!
Here's the video:
 
My second video shows all that was in my $150 Deal of the Day box. This box was so heavy and watch til the end and see how much room the contents took up on my floor!  I am so excited about that stiched circle banner!! I meant to say in the video I order the framed chicken wire piece for my home and I plan to add that banner to the top. It will be a focal point in my home and yes I will share the video and lots of pictures! Spoilers I know.  (sometimes they can be fun!) For now here is my $150 deal of the day unboxing:
 
Remember if you don't see the videos, you can go to my blog and it will show! Contents of the boxes vary, but each box is supposed to be at least double the value you pay. I am so excited about what I received. The dupicates I am mailing to someone I met that had a house fire and lost her home and her two sweet kitties. Sharing CTMH products for me is like sharing love. I enjoy giving them as gifts so other people can enjoy using them as much as I do. Time is running out to order this great special. If your interested, just go to my website www.frommtheheart.ctmh.com and shop. Add anything to your order and the deal of the day will pop up, click it and see what it is. Could be anything from $35-$150 you pay and then your get a box sent to you like I did with amazing surprise items. I happened to get all the base and bling stuff I was wanting in last years catalog! If you have any trouble placing your order or need any kind of help, leave me a message and let me know. You can follow me on my blog, youtube channel, and facebook. I can't say enough how much fun this promotion was. I am tempted to order another one. Have you seen the new seasonal expressions book that launched this month? I was s in love that I ordered so much fun stuff. I will be showing new projects shortly/ Also remember that amazing stamp set goes away this month too. So, get your order in! This month is fast running out. The good news is I am in two amazing blog hops next month that I am excited about.

No comments:

Post a Comment