A place to display my crafts, card making, scrapbooking, and news

Crafts, cardmaking, scrapbooking, and day to day

Monday, April 20, 2015

Alcohol marker tutorial with Shinhan Touch twin markers and CTMH stamps

Happy Monday! I have been not posted for awhile as I have been working on my house and craft room. It is not yet finished but I was really missing making cards so I made these two cards with the colors Marigold, Golden Yellow, Light Peach, colorless blender, warm gray, and Vivig green. I only used the warm gray on the card on the right.
Here is the video I made to show the process. I am sorry it had to be cut up so much. I forgot videos must be less than 10 mins. If you can not see the video in your email, just go to my blog and you can view it from there!
 
I am working on more videos. I have my haul from the deal of the date for the $35 and the $150 that I am working on filming and also the stamp of the month.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment