A place to display my crafts, card making, scrapbooking, and news

Crafts, cardmaking, scrapbooking, and day to day

Friday, December 26, 2014

Glass block update

I made a lot of gifts, so I am going to break up the posts. I just wanted to show off my finished glass blocks from the other day with their bows. Everyone one loved them yesterday and I have more to share. I have been quite busy. This one is going to my aunt that lives in DE.
 This one was for my aunt who is really into cardinals for Christmas.
This one went to my mom.



Please excuse the mess in the background. I did not have time to take them outside. 
Now for a few you haven't seen yet. It went to my dad. I printed the family dog on cricut vinyl and cut with my explore. I did the Baltimore Orioles logos the same way. 
This one was all printable vinyl. It is my cousin's pictures I got from I Instagram . It has him holding a fish on the side and the front is his boat, fish in the shape of a heart and he and his girlfriend. I tied twine around it and added fishing floats. 

Thank you for stopping by. I hope you had a merry Christmas. We sure did.



No comments:

Post a Comment