A place to display my crafts, card making, scrapbooking, and news

Crafts, cardmaking, scrapbooking, and day to day

Friday, September 19, 2014

video on Artfully Sent Deer and Rabbit Scene card

Welcome!!  As promised yesterday, here is the short video I made to show how the Deer and Rabbit Scene card from the Artfully Sent CTMH Cricut cartridge opens. The kraft cardstock cuts as one piece and you fold the tree in on the left and the rabbit and the deer in on the right. After I made the card, I realized I could have cut the rabbit and deer in a different color, but I love the little details the Shinhan Touch Twin marker made. I used the markers with a very light hand so they did not bleed thru. I went over the edges of the tree branch, deer, and rabbit so they would stand out more. I made two cards in 5 minutes flat!
Heres a picture of the how I used one card for a 50th birthday: 
I know this is a super short post. I worked last night on two birthdays for today. I will post about those tomorrow.
I have two friends at work with birthdays on the same day. More about that tomorrow.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment