A place to display my crafts, card making, scrapbooking, and news

Crafts, cardmaking, scrapbooking, and day to day

Saturday, May 3, 2014

Cousin Braden turned 16!

Braden is saving up for a 2005 Red Chevy truck. I found a picture of it and decorated a bank and added some money to help him save up. I also made him a card. The key was cut out after I traced my truck key. I added chrome polish and embossed the gm detail into it. At the bottom, I stamped 16 candles from the CTMH artiste stamp set. The top birthday banner is from that same stamp set. I used CTMH stamp pad in the color Ocean for all stamping. It is one of my favorites. On the inside of the card, I stamped the balloon from artiste stamp set. Since his party is fishing at the lake, I did some doodling to go with the day on the inside of the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment