A place to display my crafts, card making, scrapbooking, and news

Crafts, cardmaking, scrapbooking, and day to day

Friday, February 17, 2012

lots of cards

It's been awhile since I posted and I have made plently of cards since then. Here they are:
 Front and inside of Christmas card
 Birthday cupcake card made for twin girl's 4th birthday. Used cricut and the Wild Cards Cartridge
 From the previous card, I had used regular sheet paper and cut it on the cricut to make sure I had the right size for the cupcake frosting and liner layer. I colored these with coloring pencils.
 My husband loved converse high tops, so I used the Rock Princess cartiage and my cricut to made this converse shoe card. Used fit to page feature to make front of card and then traced around on a solid color and made the back and then slightly longer on left side to make a hinge then folded the hinge and glued to the front. The coverse logo and the laces were made by making a copy of my husbands actual converse shoe and cutting out the details of the gommets, laces, and logo and gluing to the shoe.
 Hubby modeling his birthday card, new hair cut, and new ghostbuster t-shirt. Now if only provo craft would make a ghostbuster cricut cartridge!!!



 I made this card simply by using scrap paper and ribbon and some stampings that were cut out and colored

Baby food jars turned into mini snow globes.
I cut circles to cover up the gerber logo on the lid and added ribbon with hot glue. The inside was rings that came off cupcakes at our Christmas party. I hot glued to the inside and added fine glitter in different colors and some circle chunky confetti to the inside and just plain tap water.  They work great! Gave as gifts to my neighbor's kids at Christmas.
Used Inspired Heart cartridge and my cricut to make nativity scene.  I made several just using the fit to page feature on my imagine. Red top layer was printed and cut with the imagine and the base layer was cut using shadow feature cut on green paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment