A place to display my crafts, card making, scrapbooking, and news

Crafts, cardmaking, scrapbooking, and day to day

Thursday, December 10, 2015

For Family CTMH stamp set and a monkey wobble card

Greetings crafty friends!  It has been a long time since I have been able to update my blog, but I have resolved the issues and I am back and ready to show you some fun projects I have been working on.  I used this new stamp set by CTMH called For Family. Here's a picture of this versatile stamp set!
There is so much you can do with this stamp set! I made a video of how I made a fun Monkey wobble birthday card. I thought the Happy Birthday stamp was from this stamp set. I just realized it was from the September promotion stamp set. I only used the brush stroke from this stamp set. Here is the video of my colorful card!
If you are viewing my blog post thru your email, you'll need to go to  my blog to see the video. You can purchase this great stamp set on my website here. You can purchase the adhesive springs also from my CTMH website along with all those great CTMH Inks! The link to the CTMH inks is here.  Please let me know if there is anything I can assist you with. Thank you for stopping by!!! Have a great day!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment