A place to display my crafts, card making, scrapbooking, and news

Crafts, cardmaking, scrapbooking, and day to day

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Oalf card

Welcome! Today I am finally getting to showcase a fun card I made with this month's Stamp of the Month and the ever popular Oalf from Frozen! I have a good friend that was able to use inkscape and create Oalf for me. I cut him with my Cricut Explore and paper pierced him together. I designed this card especially for my twin cousins Alice and Evelyn. Alice loves chocolate ice cream and Evelyn loves popsicles. As a CTMH consultant, I got to buy the stamps of the month when the new catalog was available to us last July. July is my birthday month and my gift to myself was a ton of new CTMH products which included this stamp and all the Shinhan markers CTMH carries!! I love beign a CTMH consultant and getting all the inside news on upcoming products and specials. I have been excited to share this card with you! Let's get started!
 
The process for making this card started in Cricut Design Space. I cut each piece in white and colored with the Shinhan markers as I wanted him to have shading.

Here's all the pieces cut and hand colored:

 

 
I used CTMH Lagoon Ink and stamped on CTMH Lagoon paper the ice cream and the popsicles for the front of the card back ground

I stamped images from the June Stamp of the Month on white card stock and I cut them out.
I colored each image with the Shinhan Touch Twin Alchol markers. This was my first time to work with them. I really enjoyed the shading! Here's the inside of the card:

Here's the completed card with Olaf holding the ice cream and popsicle!
I hope you enjoyed this card today. I was told the girls loved their cards! Now that we are into warmer months, it is time to get this stamp set out and make more fun art! Here's what this fun stamp set looks like and the blocks needed:
 
 
S1506 Ice Cream Dream, set of 7
Recommended Blocks:
2" × 2" (Y1003)
3" × 3" (Y1006)
2" × 6 1/2" (Y1010)
4" × 5" (Y1012)
The stamp set is only $5 with a $50 purchase at my CTMH website. Thank you for stopping by. I would appreciate your business. http://frommtheheart.ctmh.com/ is my website. Click shop at the top of the page. If you want to be this month's hostess and get great discounts on all the amazing CTMH products, then comment here on this blog post and I will get in touch with you!!  
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment