A place to display my crafts, card making, scrapbooking, and news

Crafts, cardmaking, scrapbooking, and day to day

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Paper cupcakes

I made this banner from the cricut lite cupcake cartridge. I have had it for many years now and this is the first time I have used it. Banner came together in a snap though. I did trace black along the letters to make them stand out, but that was it. Taped the cupcakes to some yarn from my stash. I did add a little glitter to  make the 30th stand out. Paper is from seasonal pack in my stash. Really pretty though. Leftover from another coworker banner I did earlier this month. I am my teams birthday decorator. I love it because I can make cute things or hardly anything since I have so much stuff.
For the bottom banner I used one I had brought. I need to make another, these are getting worn. I am also the birthday decor person for most of my family. I just love decorating for birthdays and events. Here is the coordinating card I made her.. The letters are from the inside of the cupcake banner and the cupcake is a stamp from the CTMH cricut collection. The very first one CTMH offered. I must say after seeing the catalog, I am blown away by all the neat stamp sets CTMH came up with to coordinate with there cricut collections. It really makes the cricut collections more and more versatile too! I am following my upline(CTMH supervisor) to see all the new stuff we are offering soon. I can't wait to order it and have demos for you. Book a gathering or and order and get a free mini petite stamp set. 
Thank you for following my blog! 

No comments:

Post a Comment