A place to display my crafts, card making, scrapbooking, and news

Crafts, cardmaking, scrapbooking, and day to day

Saturday, January 22, 2011

First blog on this

So, my old blog has been on Myspace and since so many of my friends never or stopped using myspace, I'm moved everything here.  A place to show off my crafts, card making, and gatherings with friends and family.   I'm working on serveral birthday cards and things.  Heres a bunch of small cards I created. Left two cards were for twin cousins birthday. Then  made several cards that loo like presents and the orange card is a series of stacked gifts. Most were cut from Cricut Wild Card cartridge.

1 comment:

  1. So, my old blog has been on MySpace, and since so many of my friends never used or stopped using that a while ago, I've moved everything here. This will be a place to show off my crafts, cards I've made, and times I've gathered with friends and family. Here is a link of my first coffemate party, where I served as a brew crew member: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=193260&id=1240094347&saved During the party, I took some audio and pictures, but I haven't figured out how to upload those yet. I'm working on several birthday cards and things. I can't wait to be able to post the pictures. I still have to give them to the recipients first, then I'll be able share. Shh! It is a surprise!

    ReplyDelete